When I was asked by my client Sophia, to create her much awaited first baby’s Baby Shower for her family and friends I was thrilled at the chance to create something new. The brief was an elegant pink and white table with both mini desserts and lollies and no flowers. I incorporated some gold elements to add that touch of elegance.
Thank you, Sophia, for trusting me with your special day, it was an absolute pleasure working with you, such a beautiful client.
The event was held at the tranquil Vaucluse House Tearooms, overlooking the peaceful gardens of the historic estate.
All items, excluding the cake which was made by the amazing Kate Cahill, were made by me, Sweet Designs and included:
- Gingerbread flavoured Rocking Horse and Baby Bottle biscuits
- Vanilla mini cupcakes with a creamy buttercream icing and edible flower
- Personalised wrapped milk chocolate bars
- Chocolate flavoured cake pops
- Gold terrariums with lollies in pink & white
- Panna Cotta cups (velvety smooth vanilla Panna Cotta topped with a topped with a gold chocolate cherry)
- Cheesecake cups (crunchy biscuit base, creamy vanilla cheesecake, topped with a chocolate sprinkle covered pretzel)
- Salted caramel cups (caramel sponge, homemade caramel butter sauce, buttercream topped with toffee popcorn)
- Strawberry shortcake cups (strawberry shortcake sponge, rosewater cream and pistachio dust topped with fresh strawberry)
Thank you again Sophia, I wish you all the best with the soon arrival of your little girl.