During the silly season time seems to get the best of us so we have come up with a quick and easy way to create these mini delightful xmas chocolate puddings. They will take less than 15mins to make with no baking involved, it’s my cheeky cheat’s way.
1 packet Arnott’s Royals chocolate biscuits
100g white chocolate melts
Ready made holly leafs (from supermarket) or green jelly sweet
Jaffa’s or Glazed Cherry
1. Open the biscuits and place onto tray.
2. Melt the chocolate by either microwaving it or Bain Marie
- Microwave – place chocolate into a heatproof bowl and microwave on medium heat in 20 section bursts, stirring in between until chocolate has melted.
- Bain Marie – place white chocolate in a dry heatproof bowl over a saucepan that is half filled with water. Place on medium-low heat and stir with metal spoon until it has melted. (It is very important that the bowl is dry, any moisture will ruin the chocolate).
3. Once chocolate has melted, use a tablespoon and spoon some melted chocolate over the top of the biscuit so it drips down.
4. Before the chocolate melts, place the Jaffa and holly leafs on top. Allow 10 minutes to set.
5. Store in an airtight container until ready to serve, as this will keep the biscuit fresh.
Everyone will enjoy these mini delights.